***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Question.

I'm bringing someone older to the game who is a bit slower/ weak walking.

Are the golf carts I see driving people around available to anyone?

Would be handy for this game.

We’ve got rides from Oak street parking ramp before

I think it will come down to whether the Gophers can run the ball. If the running game is stuffed, as it was in the first four games, Tanner will be third and long too many times, leading to sacks, fumbles, interceptions. Nebraska has some real weapons: Wan'Dale Robinson is as good as Purdue's Rondale Moore - very fast, shifty, a great receiver and is now used a lot in the backfield; their big running back, Washington, has speed and power and good moves - he is really a threat - like Robinson - to make the big play; the back-up QB, Vedral, is big and runs like Leidner, but can be effective, and he can move in the pocket - he's not a statue. He has a good arm, especially in the short and intermediate range. I think he may actually be more effective in a bad weather game than Martinez, who is having a bad year and is banged up. I doubt if Martinez plays at all. The Gophers will have to both run and pass to win this one, and bad breaks, turnovers, etc., may be the difference.

Martinez not on field for warmups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spielman returning KOs in warmups.

Burns says no sign on Faalele. Likely out. Dammit!

Yeah, he’s in street clothes. Fleck said he was “fine, good to go” a few days ago.

Last edited:

Martinez out? That is huge.

Oh wow, that's huge news. Don't believe that was on anyone's radar. Guess that means JMS at C, Olson to G, and Andries to T. Not the worst thing in the world, but obviously not our best lineup. Man, just when the OL was starting to gel a little the past two weeks. Horrible break.

Yeah, he’s in street clothes. Fleck said he was “fine, good to go” a few days ago.

:confused:

At a wedding. Hoping to stream a lot of it on my phone.

Martinez out? Spielman in? Faalele out?

Also read BSIII is not even dressed. Reminded me of GH in August when posters were trashed if not anointing him the next big thing.

Dang, Big 12 defense strikes again. Guarantee this Baylor - TT game goes like 4 OTs and we're forced to watch on the Fox Sports app or some garbage.

Fox app time

Game time

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/8nmvR3jAxnl2o" width="480" height="288" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/cult-download-8nmvR3jAxnl2o"></a></p>

Turns out the game is also in 4K on Comcast and you don't have to switch to the streaming apps. If you have the 4K box just say "4K" into the x1 remote and it shows up.

FS1 is advertising the Yankees and Astros game over our game on their network. Thanks....FS1.

Top Bottom