***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Good 1st quarter. Missed Bateman the only missed opportunity.

Don’t joke. Some people actually believe that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not just us, I’ve noticed it in other games too. Just more frustrating when there’s blatant holds against our guys.

Well, Nebraska moved it into our end on all 3 drives. It's a little worrisome...you wonder how long the "bend, don't break" can hold. Them having no kicker helps a ton, but it also means they'll have 4 downs every time they get inside the 40.

31 better figure out how to tackle

I counted two holds and a block in the back on that one

Thomas guilty again and over commits.

Anyone else watching on the FoxSports app have it crash every commercial?

Man, Vedral and Robinso are great athletes. We know Spielman is too. Gonna be tough to hold them down all night. Need to O to come through big time tonight I think.

It seems when we face hurry up offenses, PJ tends to burn time outs.

I hope to someday get to the point where we can use our timeouts for clock management.

Another wasted time out. At some point that will burn us..

Yeah, it surely will...but that would've been a huge penalty too, so it was worth a shot IMO. 3rd and 4, so you'd pick up an easy first down and also potentially get a defender ejected. Oh well, didn't work out. Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite us...

Yeah, it surely will...but that would've been a huge penalty too, so it was worth a shot IMO. 3rd and 4, so you'd pick up an easy first down and also potentially get a defender ejected. Oh well, didn't work out. Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite us...
it's the first half timeouts aren't that precious

I don’t remember Rodney being this shifty, and I like it.

Top Bottom