***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Wisconsin (GAME THREAD)

I firmly believe if we had a talent like Seantrel's on the OL, we'd be 5-0 right now.

OSU is going to have a field day with our O line. If Weber is starting, he very well may not make it through the game. (Do not take that to mean I want him to get hurt, I DO NOT.)

I'm not so sure that even Bud Grant could get this program over the hump. I just can't believe that this program has never accomplished anything in the 30 years I've followed this team. Thank god we have Tubby and no...I'm not talking about Wills. :)

OSU is going to have a field day with our O line. If Weber is starting, he very well may not make it through the game. (Do not take that to mean I want him to get hurt, I DO NOT.)

That's actually a pretty good possibility. I think Gray is going to get a lot of pt against OSU for the mere opportunity to showcase his talents in front of a similar player in Pryor.

That's actually a pretty good possibility. I think Gray is going to get a lot of pt against OSU for the mere opportunity to showcase his talents in front of a similar player in Pryor.

We might as well place a tackling dummy under center for the OSU game. My granddaughter can block better than some of these offensive linemen....And defense???? Totally PATHETIC!

Who here thinks this might be the last year for Brewster depending on how the season finishes? I know it's only his 3rd season with us and he's a fantastic recruiter but there are still a lot of weak spots on the club. This is the best Gopher defense that we've had for awhile but every starter is a senior if I'm not mistaken meaning we're going to take a big hit next year. Dungy is out there and I see him getting back into coaching soon. What better than to take your alma mater to the top of the Big 10 and among the nation's elite? His name alone would attract recruits esp. concerning his Super Bowl winning background. He's a great coach and could take the D to new heights with his Cover 2 experience. Just dreamin'.

Dungy is out there and I see him getting back into coaching soon. What better than to take your alma mater to the top of the Big 10 and among the nation's elite? His name alone would attract recruits esp. concerning his Super Bowl winning background. He's a great coach and could take the D to new heights with his Cover 2 experience. Just dreamin'.

I don't see Dungy coaching college ball. If he comes back he goes to the NFL. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see him here at the U. I just don't see it happening.

Top Bottom