***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

they may have kept Decker under 100yds receiving but they didnt keep him out of the end zone.

See what is going on with Indiana/Michigan? Wow...was not suspecting a shoot out there.

Shoot outs all over the big 10 games... should have taken the overs!

NICE WIN!!!! - Defense needs some work, gave up too much!

Either Mich. Defense is really bad or Indiana's offense is really good. Maybe a mixture.

Should have went for it, better chance of making the 4th down and running out the clock than stopping Northwestern from scoring a game-winning TD with time running out.

Sweet, I LOVE eating crow when I'm being a bitch!

The D-Ends McKinley and Wilhite with huge plays, way to go fellas!

Drop the marker you dumbass. Simoni's penis is hurt now!

I'm happy someone picked up on this. With the magic of DVR I rewound it and got the "Motha fucka hit me in the penis" quote by Simoni on live television hahahahahaha. Love it when that stuff gets picked up on the mics

I'm happy someone picked up on this. With the magic of DVR I rewound it and got the "Motha fu--a hit me in the penis" quote by Simoni on live television hahahahahaha. Love it when that stuff gets picked up on the mics

I heard that live on BTN and laughed about it with my wife for a couple minutes...I thought I heard "Mother fu--, my penis!" either way is hilarious. The announcers totally kept the topic off Lawrence's groin, however, claiming it was "the pavement".

Top Bottom