***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan State (GAME THREAD)

i heard the ref call a false start and for a split second wondered if it was possible for the defense to get called for a false start penalty, lol

The last 4 calls have all gone against MSU, after having very few all game previous...I swear they finally realized: "dude, seriously, what have we been doing - you want to get out of here alive tonight? Yeah me too - crazy asses around here on Halloween, you never know! - I suppose it's about time we do some makeup calls..."

Like usual, the Gophers need one measly short-yardage first down to win the game, and they fail to get it.

Holy Moses.....Well, I guess both sides can now bitch about penalties......

That be the game!!!! 42-34 in a wild one (to say the least) :clap::clap::clap:

Brewster did the best job I have ever seen of saying F-U to the officials without getting penalized

So we win because of a soft running-into the kicker penalty. Pathetic (both the refs all game, and the Gophers for failing to convert 3rd-and-1). Still a win's a win and for that I'm very happy. It should be a crazy night around campus!

Post game he was asked about penalties and 'a win is a win', and he skipped the usual 'back the win' comment and said something like 'well i won't get into officiating right now... it wouldn't be the right thing to do' -- nice.

What an ugly game. Bad calls both ways (although I thought a few more bad calls went against us and I am not one to complain too much about officials). Weber stepped up big-time and maybe there is life after Decker.

Was Deleon out tonight? Whaley & Bennett pretty evenly split the carries.

Congrats, Weber...I lost faith but you proved me wrong tonight. Good for you, young man!

i'm proud of weber! to have a game like that with his back to the wall... the guys tough. bottom line. congrats gophs!

Top Bottom