***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This is like watching a bad high school game.

The ref on the far side came in half a yard short and then moved to his left as he got to the ball. Horrible spot.

Jordan Howden has cone a long ways from last year.

Turning into a pretty good player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good lord Langan is the worst QB I've ever seen. There's no way Rutgers manages more than 10 points in this game. They might get a turnover or a big running play or trick play, but there's no way they'll be able to consistently drive the ball.

Now let's get the O going. Pathetic so far.

Good field position for a third time now. Effing take advantage.

Time to stop fooling around. We've got the best wide receiving group in the country. Let's use them.

Really nice play recognition and tackle by Howden on that last drive. He’s been so much improved this year, perhaps even the most improved!!

Let's get this offense rolling, don't want to wear the defense out and give Rutgers a chance here.

Alright offense, let's get together

Hey, nothing wrong with a 4 yard run on first down!

Everyone freaking out take a deep breath and relax. Rutgers off looks horrible and we know ours will get it rolling. If this game is still close going to the 4th start worrying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, nothing wrong with a 21 yard run on second down!

Does Rutgers have good CB's or what? They're covering us better than anyone has to date.

I'd like to see last week's OL in there next drive...

Does Rutgers have good CB's or what? They're covering us better than anyone has to date.

I'm not too learned in such things, but it seems like they're getting away with some pushing and grabbing.

No, we ran an out route when we had one on one outside coverage. That’s baffling.

Has anyone seen Paulson yet today? WOndering if they're resting him after he reinjured his shoulder last week. Nice block by BSF there though in his place...

That’s more like it! We realistically should be able to put drives like that together at least 6-7 more times today.

This type of crap is the only way they can win.

Special teams, gross

Rutgers in business

Has anyone seen Paulson yet today? WOndering if they're resting him after he reinjured his shoulder last week. Nice block by BSF there though in his place...

Saw him 1 play

Top Bottom