***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Does Runtgers even practice their plays?

I hate this female announcer in the game. She's like a Badger amongst Illini in the booth. SMH.

I am not impressed with the Rutgers offense thus far.

Morgan needs more practice reading the edge player. That was a clear give.

Garbage offensive execution so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't call that play unless you're going for it on 4th. Pathetic by KC so far.

Rutgers D came to play, but very conservative play call from PJ. Content to play the field position game against a bad Rutgers O?

Seems like we want to sleepwalk through this game and play down to the competition.

Maybe we’ll get on the board with a safety or scoop and score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am confused by our play calling thus far.

Next time somebody says PJ is all about himself just remind them of the play calling in the first quarter of the 2019 Rutgers game, where he clearly was looking to spare the opponents' feelings with some goofy ass play calling.

OC’s usually pre-script the first X plays, trying to get a feel for how the opposing defense will react.

Still, was hoping for some better results in the first two drives.

Either the Gophers didn't take Rutgers seriously or they did and couldn't come up with a plan to have a productive offense. Not really sure which is better.

OC’s usually pre-script the first X plays, trying to get a feel for how the opposing defense will react.

Still, was hoping for some better results in the first two drives.

The whole scripted play idea always seemed a bit weird to me. I get it if you get the ball at your 25 after a touchback and are starting your first drive but it seems weird if you end up with a short field.

Top Bottom