***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What a friendly spot.
Our running game is not impressing so far.

Seth Green on 4th and 1 maybe?
Or put the QB under the center.
Getting real tired of our play calling today.

Well, there's no way they'd overturn this if MN was on defense against, say, OSU. But I see this getting overturned here as he was clearly short. Man, the O looks pretty bad.

I don't see any way he got that. Run game looks way worse than earlier this season.

Rutgers playing like a team that has nothing to loose.

We’re making it easy with conservative play calling.

Yes, this. I’m not super concerned about it today but this type of play calling is not going to beat Penn State, Iowa or Wisconsin.

Should be prepping for those games by opening up the playbook now though, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC needs to change up whatever game plan this is.

So wow. Kick these frickin coaches in the ass! Let's go!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Howard! Haven't heard his name called.

Phillip Howard sighting. Wow. Has he played a snap on D this year? I don't recall seeing him...

Should've been a QB sneak on 4th down:

Pro Football Focus research from February showed that quarterback sneaks are 13 percent more successful than other types of runs from the opposing 1-yard line, and 20 percent more successful than other third-and-1 or fourth-and-1 plays.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/...ack-sneak-short-yardage-play-calling-analysis
Problem is I don't think the gophers have been under center yet this year....stupid!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Open it up already. Someone tell KC it's ok to pass once in a while.

The play calling is awful.

Yes, this has been horrendous play calling so far on O. If running against a stacked box works, fine, but it’s not. Open it up already before Rutgers begins to think they can win.

BSF88 needs more targets. Kid is a monster. Insanely good hands.

Rutgers defending stretch/outside zone much better than Nebraska. This is way too hard. But kudos to RU for playing hard and smarter than NU.

Rutgers run defense isn’t terrible. If they know what’s coming, they’re capable of stopping it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom