***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

2. something yards for carry. C- for run blocking.

Whew. Wasn't pretty completely, but a win is a win. Hopefully we learned from it and I'll take it. Defense will be sleeping all the way home!

Tackling drills x 10000 next week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey, Barn Burner I think almost everyone here agreed you are the best at who you are.

Last edited:

Morgan finished 21/22, 396, 4/0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that’s the plan for the rushing game from now on. Just have the whole team push things forward in a big blob. That was one of the longest rushing gains of the day.

Let's not forget this was a road game in the Big Ten. Never easy. When is the last time we started 4-0?

It had been looking like Michigan vs, Mason 2.0

That looked very Robb Smith-like on defense in the second half.

Went from a B+ game grade at the end of the first half down to a C- grade at the end. The only reason they received a passing grade is because they maintained the W.

Morgan pretty much had video game stats today

This defense is slow, not physical, and does little upfront.

This was a team who played the backup qb, had the top 2 receivers shelved, and it seemed they could at times move at will.

I'm just baffled at how slow we look defensively.

This was a team who played the backup qb, had the top 2 receivers shelved, and it seemed they could at times move at will.

Stuff happens. Sometimes backup play very well when given the opportunity and they did today. I wouldn't be too hard on the Gophers.

Minus Cashman and Huff x 2. Our tackling last year was much better.

Barber is slow and #6 outside containment is horrible. Plus we don't have a difference maker at DT.

Stuff happens. Sometimes backup play very well when given the opportunity and they did today. I wouldn't be too hard on the Gophers.

I would agree with that, especially their freshmen receivers and that #22 freshman running back.

My question is, why did the Gophers go into game clock eating soon in the second half? Purdue is a dangerous team on the road. They should have continued with RPO and score another TD at least.

My question is, why did the Gophers go into game clock eating soon in the second half? Purdue is a dangerous team on the road. They should have continued with RPO and score another TD at least.

I think you mean either when they are at home or we are playing them at their place? Either way, I'm just glad they got the W. In the grand scheme of things we are 4-0 and still undefeated. I'll take that every time. Now it's time to focus on Illinois next week (Is it homecoming next week as well? Thought I heard that).

I think you mean either when they are at home or we are playing them at their place? Either way, I'm just glad they got the W. In the grand scheme of things we are 4-0 and still undefeated. I'll take that every time. Now it's time to focus on Illinois next week (Is it homecoming next week as well? Thought I heard that).

She sure ain't pretty, but this W will do to bring home to Momma.

Top Bottom