***OFFICIAL IOWA VS MINNESOTA BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
One game down, four to go. We shot the ball exceptionally well yesterday, especially in the second half.

Today will be an odd experience in front of no fans. It will be like a glorified scrimmage. Crazy times we live in. Stay well my Gopher Hole brethren.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the Gophers match up pretty well with Iowa. If they shoot it well, they can win.

Planning to leave work and go home to watch...and if I get stuck at work...finding a bar to watch

I’m glad we could get up big yesterday and rest Carr and Oturu. We’ll need everything they can give us today.

In what has been an absolutely chaotic past 24 hours, let’s all enjoy some distraction here enjoy some damn basketball.

Big East has tipped off for today

How CARELESS!!!
/s

My opinion is it should be fine to cancel one tournament and another keep going if they feel they should. I appreciate a league exposing themselves for criticism by doing what they feel is right versus copying what others do because it's the safe approach.

How CARELESS!!!
/s

My opinion is it should be fine to cancel one tournament and another keep going if they feel they should. I appreciate a league exposing themselves for criticism by doing what they feel is right versus copying what others do because it's the safe approach.
They could decide to cancel after today's games, as well. Or even after the current game.

How CARELESS!!!
/s

Not sure if your diatribe is directed at me, but I was simply reporting the facts, not making a judgment.

Not sure if your diatribe is directed at me, but I was simply reporting the facts, not making a judgment.

It wasn't intended at anyone on this thread.
It was more of a pre-emptive pitchfork nation comment.

I think they'll cancel after today as all athletic events are now screeching to a halt.
I appreciate them rolling forward on their own based on the information they have vs copying for the sake of risk management.

Top Bottom