OFFICIAL GopherHole TAILGATING PHOTO CONTEST – Air Force Game!!!!!!

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the official GopherHole Tailgating Photo Contest – Air Force Game thread. Here are the rules:

- You must post your picture by Tuesday night at midnight following each home game.

- You can post up to 6 pictures.

- Pictures of any pre-game on-campus activities will be accepted - this includes tailgating lots, local bar/restaurant pictures, campus house parties, fraternity parties, etc. We will also accept Gopher parties for fans who are not able to attend the game in person.

- On Wednesday of each week, GopherHole staff will choose the top 5 photos of the week, and will post a poll with the corresponding post #. The GopherHole community will then vote Thursday and Friday on the best picture amongst the five finalists as the "GopherHole Tailgate Photo of the Week" - each winner will recieve a Gopher related prize from the GopherHole staff. These prizes will vary, but include new Gopher football books, Gopher items for tailgates, etc.

- GopherHole staff will choose pictures based on creativity, craziness, impressive tailgate spreads, etc.

- At the end of the year, we will have a contest for the GopherHole Tailgate Photo of the 2009 Season as we'll have a community wide vote with the seven home game winners and the season winner will receive a prize of even greater value.

GopherHole staff does reserve the right to delete any photo submission that is considered too racey. We'll be quite liberal in our governance of this, but we obviously will not allow any nudity.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we can't wait to see the photos of Gopher fans' pre-parties!!

Go Gophers!

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 208
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 221
  • 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 191
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 207

Pre-game picture submission

This picture is not of me, but rather of my submission for the best dressed at the game, and of a true die-hard fan, who happens to be one of our wittiest GH members!

Go Gophers!!

Attachments

• Picture 1502.jpg
    Picture 1502.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 203

Here are a few of my favorites...

We've got a few of the group, flip cup, the band playing at our tailgate, with the ambiance of beer cans in the back, and action shot of the Flamingo bong our neighbors graciously let us borrow (I believe it's called the Flabongo)!

Attachments

• IMG_3026.jpg
    IMG_3026.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_3097.jpg
    IMG_3097.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_3088.jpg
    IMG_3088.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_3068.jpg
    IMG_3068.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 219

Gophers Rock!

Gopher Helmet!!

Attachments

• 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 133

We've got a few of the group, flip cup, the band playing at our tailgate, with the ambiance of beer cans in the back, and action shot of the Flamingo bong our neighbors graciously let us borrow (I believe it's called the Flabongo)!

I don't know what to think about that Flamingo bong pic.

Lot of fun tailgating

Attachments

• CIMG1534.jpg
    CIMG1534.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 82
  • CIMG1542.jpg
    CIMG1542.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 74
  • CIMG1544.jpg
    CIMG1544.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 90
  • CIMG1557.jpg
    CIMG1557.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 71
  • CIMG1553.jpg
    CIMG1553.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 85

Die-Hard! This is a picture of my wife. At 4:30pm on Saturday, she was in a freak dancing accident in our lot. She twisted her ankle pretty bad, but still made it to the game and stayed for a short post-tailgate afterwards. On sunday morning, she found out she had a compound fracture fo the Fibula and required surgery to put in screws and a plate. :eek:

The Incident.jpg

compound fracture is when the bone pokes thru the skin, are you sure that's what she had? And no one noticed?? That's A LOT of alcohol.

Good point Section2. Wrong term. I meant to describe the break as a full break of the bone rather than a hair-line fracture. My bad.

Top Bottom