***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Seth Green not being in the game if you’re gonna do that is dumb. Seriously wtf is the coaching staff thinking

Why in the eff would you go for it on 4th and 1 on your own 35 with little Bryce Williams in the backfield. That was idiotic.

Concur with confusion of no SG17 in that situation.

Way better athletes but our coaching is pretty bad. That's just sloppy, car salesman coaching.

Wow. Maybe Seth green would have been a good call there?

Our coaching continues to be suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OL still getting little to negative push against an undermanned opponent. Doesn't bode well for B1G play.

And yes, put Seth Green in there please.

What a disheartening first half performance. Big concerns on both sides of the ball. This team definitely has a TON to clean up. Nowhere near where I hoped they'd be this year.

What an absolutely terrible fourth down call! There have been a number of weird calls in this game, such as passing on the first two plays in the first quarter.

Is Fleck trying to make us win close games?

I am absolutely disgusted with how we handled that drive. We should be destroying this team. Morgan being uncharacteristically inaccurate doesn’t help.

Our B1G offensive line is not quite elite yet

Way better athletes but our coaching is pretty bad. That's just sloppy, car salesman coaching.

You’ve been waiting to pull this one out. I’m sure you’re patting yourself on the back for it.

That is totally on the coaches. Manage the game and personnel better. Good God.

I’m worried our about defense and Flecks Decision making when we get into B1G games.

The Gopher run game continues to have no imagination and to yield lean results. Less than 4 yds per carry this game, about 3 in the other two games.

GSU is not built to score quickly. Punting there almost guarantees the Gophers an 8 point lead going into the half. Instead we gave them the ball in long field goal range. Elite coaching decision PJ.

Yikes. This team is either elastic, and just scales to every opponent to make it close. Or we suck. And will be getting our butts kicked in a few short weeks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dear God, we better turn this around. I can’t handle another week of folks explaining why GSU is actually a really good team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** this ****ing team. No will or want to win. Defense tackles like Mason teams. I miss Claeys defenses and Kirk Ciarrocca cannot call correct plays, and he needs to ditch the damn insure zone running. IT. NEVER. WORKS

And to top it off that was a fumble on their touchdown.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Just take knee please!

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom