***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

TJ having a day! The ol' "pick your poison" with our WRs.

Nope a TD by the Gophers. WIDE OPEN!

GSU better have a good dive. Got to keep it away from the Gopher offense

That's a penalty?

NCAA Football Rule 9-2, Article 1(a)(1)(d) prohibits "Any delayed, excessive, prolonged or choreographed act by which a player (or players) attempts to focus attention upon himself (or themselves)"; in addition, Rule 9-2, Article 1(a)(2) asserts that "After a score or any other play, the player in possession immediately must return the ball to an official or leave it near the dead-ball spot."

Nice tackle by Winfield, but Barber came up limping...

I just learned that a QB shouldn’t try to over throw his receiver by 5 yards. Very enlightening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCAA Football Rule 9-2, Article 1(a)(1)(d) prohibits "Any delayed, excessive, prolonged or choreographed act by which a player (or players) attempts to focus attention upon himself (or themselves)"; in addition, Rule 9-2, Article 1(a)(2) asserts that "After a score or any other play, the player in possession immediately must return the ball to an official or leave it near the dead-ball spot."

NCAA rule book needs to change its best

Anyone know how to watch the game on Mediacom in the western suburbs? Apparently it's blacked out on BTN.

Barber was in on that play.

Why would GSU pass on short yardage? I know we were trying to play tricky.

0-11. Wow. Didn’t know that. I’m gonna file that one away.

Rodney looks much better today.

Another bad tackle attempt by GSU.

Wide open but overthrown.

Anyone know how to watch the game on Mediacom in the western suburbs? Apparently it's blacked out on BTN.

Don't know about TV up there, but I know you'll find a stream on sportsurge.net

Top Bottom