***OFFICIAL CENTRAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Fresh off a 3 game losing streak, our beloved Gophers come back to The Barn against Central Michigan. We need to find our confidence again, oh and our outside shooting. We have to turn this around as we have some tough games upcoming against DePaul and Clemson.

A team never wants to a be in a spot where they have to turn around the season in November, but alas.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am excited to get back to the Barn. I am silly like that. I want to see a rainbow three from Ihnen. I wouldn't mind seeing a dunk by Omersa.

I am excited to get back to the Barn. I am silly like that. I want to see a rainbow three from Ihnen. I wouldn't mind seeing a dunk by Omersa.
This.

Reactions: sal

No TV tonight?
It sucks that BTN puts on Iowa v North Florida, but not Gophers v Central Michigan. After getting screwed by the PAC 12 network, I'm feeling like the Gophers are being treated like they play in the MIAC rather than in the B1G. Very disappointing.

Hurt with 5 points already? I thought he couldn't shoot?

Hitting threes and getting turnovers -12 point lead

CMU is actually supposed to be a pretty solid mid-major team this year too. Nice looking start.

Gophers by 16 with 4 min to go in half. 7 guys have scored. Willis with 13.

Early ejaculate much? Dude has 9 pts and 4 assts in the first half so far. I'll take "awful" every day of the week!
Sorry, your mom was just too hot - Carr Two turnovers and two badly missed shots first 3 minutes of game - has come on though

lots of threes going in - omersa highlight dunk - oturo forcing action - hot shooting will get them out of zone , then he can take over

Got my dunk. Ihnen missed his three

Willis13, Carr 11, Gabe 9, Hurt 5, TW 4, Omersa, Oturu, Demir 2 each
8 of 9 guys scored ...Ihnen not yet.

Great start. Gave a couple easy baskets early, but they’ve locked down and are hitting shots now.

Not sure who good CMU is but they are 4-0 including a win over Sienna.

It might be the BTN+ audio, but the crowd seems very small and/or quiet.

This team moves well on defense - they rarely get beat off dribble

Top Bottom