OFFICIAL BOWL SLOTS - MN to Insight

therealdeal

Reaction score
If you really want to know where the Gophers are going here it is and it ISN'T the Alamo as incorrectly reported on this site earlier.

BOWLS:

OSU to Rose
Iowa to Orange
PSU to Cap One
NW to Outback
Wisconsin to Champs
Michigan State to Alamo
MINNESOTA to Insight.......Again.

haven't you learned that nobody will believe you until you provide a link??

but youre probably right.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHICH UNSUBSTANCIATED RUMOUR TO BELIEVE?!?!?!

Edit, thanks Jike. I feel much better now.

LOL @ our series record: 22-2-1. That has to be our best winning percentage versus any opponent.

Ohio State to the Cereal Bowl.
Iowa to the Soup Bowl.
Wisconsin to the Fish Bowl.
Penn State to the Flower Bowl.
Gophers to the Salad Bowl.

Who cares about any others?

Can somebody remind me of the other 2 seasons where the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#bags in San Antonio passed on the Gophers?

I was close, JikeS. I know as much as any others do. Gotta love it, Let's have a cold beer. :)

They are just pissed that Red McCombs couldnt bring the Vikings there.

not so quick

Check official sites

Odd. The U has taken down the Insight.com announcement and now says an announcement is coming at 7.30.

Maybe we still are in the mix for the Alamo Bowl!!!

Alamo Bowl twitter page says "Excited to announce Texas Tech as the Big 12 rep for Valero Alamo Bowl."

Still says nothing about the Big 10 rep.

Yeah, MSU is officially in Alamo...

10 MINUTES AGO - FROM TWITTER
Texas Tech vs. Michigan State in Valero Alamo Bowl. Each comes in averaging 30+ points & 400+ yards of offense.

Yeah, MSU is officially in Alamo...

10 MINUTES AGO - FROM TWITTER
Texas Tech vs. Michigan State in Valero Alamo Bowl. Each comes in averaging 30+ points & 400+ yards of offense.

Who picked first - the Alamo Bowl or Insight Bowl? Note that If the Alamo Bowl picked first, then the last time they jumped MSU over the Gophers (wrt the Gophers beating MSU this year) they got a real stinker: Neb 17, MSU 3 in a pathetic game.

Credit where credit is due...The Real Deal knows his stuff...nice work...would love to have your source!

Top Bottom