Official Beer at TCF Thread

evegoe

Reaction score
I haven't had time to browse around TCF much this season because of all the close games. It looks like they moved the beer sales around a little bit. There used to be a stand serving Summit Saga in the middle of the plaza area right behind the end zone bleachers. I found a stand selling $11 Furious cans in the middle of the plaza on the exit side.

I haven't found anything online clarifying where things are, but has anyone seen Saga around this year?

I'm going to go beer snob. I know I can find Summit... just couldn't find a Saga this year, but I could last year.

Double check your purchases...Sign said Leinenkugels- I ended up with a Shandy. My wife loved it. Too may foo foo beers at TCF. I remember when adults drank beer and teenage girls drank wine coolers. That's basically what the Apple Cider and Shandy stuff is...way too many guys drinking the fruity drinks. 3, 2, 1....

I'm going to go beer snob. I know I can find Summit... just couldn't find a Saga this year, but I could last year.

I didn't see Saga, but got Furious at one stand behind Sec 150. I recommend getting your fill of Saga in the tailgate, switch to something else during the game, then finish with a post game victory Sage after the game.

Top Bottom