Official 2022 Poster Status - Who is Returning and who is Leaving

I will be back and overreacting more than ever.

As a PWO, I'm sticking around and going to continue to post to hopefully earn a scholarship someday.

I have eaten a dozen Christmas cookies in order to achieve Christmas Nirvana, I will continue offer up to date worthless information for all to read.

I have eaten a dozen Christmas cookies in order to achieve Christmas Nirvana, I will continue offer up to date worthless information for all to read.
Unfortunately, we cooled on ya.

JK

It feels like just yesterday I stepped onto this board. I thought I was in the wrong forum (oops!) but my fellow Gophers made me feel at home. I would like to thank Coach Brewster, Coach Kill, Coach Claeys, and Coach Fleck and each of their coaching searches. I would also like to thank each of their coordinators without which we would have nothing to gripe about. Also a huge shout out to Dell, Samsung, and a bunch of Florida vacation ads for paying for the beautiful servers that power GopherHole. I would like to thank everyone who gave my posts :ROFLMAO: and (y) and the haters :mad: who give me the fuel to excel. With all that being said I am declaring for the NFL message board draft and going to go spam Pro Football Talk

Top Bottom