Off-Topic: College Football World Reacts to Baker Mayfield’s New Statue at Oklahoma

Nothing could be as bad as WI's warty penis sculpture by the football stadium.
It was finally removed to a distant location.

His reaction in the picture reminds me of Lincoln Riley at the USC introduction. He almost left the room. The Ronaldo statue has to be a joke.

His reaction in the picture reminds me of Lincoln Riley at the USC introduction. He almost left the room. The Ronaldo statue has to be a joke.

The responsible artist may have reached the Kanye West section of his career. “It is impossible to please the Greeks and Trojans. Neither did Jesus please everyone,”

The responsible artist may have reached the Kanye West section of his career. “It is impossible to please the Greeks and Trojans. Neither did Jesus please everyone,”

If Natalie Sideserf can make convincing sculptures out of cake, I don't know why these other artists can't figure it out.

It's like they picked out FOOTBALL_POSE_004 from a stock trophy catalog and had it blown up huge.

LOL at those comments on Twitter...especially the side-by-side photos with celebrities. Social media is a plague on our society, but I have to admit there are some funny mofo's out there.

Top Bottom