Ode to Gopher Family

gopherlaney

Reaction score
I saw a thread that said, “if you could spend Christmas with one Gopher athlete who would it be?”. For me the answer is not an athlete. Rather my grandfather Zeke. I grew up with Gopher sports in my blood and would give anything to watch one more game with him. My fondest memories were hanging out with him and my dad at Gopher games. Fortunately my dad and I are now starting that tradition with my young family.

Like many of you Gopherholers, Gopher sports brings my family together. This thread is for them. Happy Holiday’s!

I saw a thread that said, “if you could spend Christmas with one Gopher athlete who would it be?”. For me the answer is not an athlete. Rather my grandfather Zeke. I grew up with Gopher sports in my blood and would give anything to watch one more game with him. My fondest memories were hanging out with him and my dad at Gopher games. Fortunately my dad and I are now starting that tradition with my young family.

Like many of you Gopherholers, Gopher sports brings my family together. This thread is for them. Happy Holiday’s!

Merry Christmas and here's to that!

Salute Cheers Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

Top Bottom