NW over Purdue?!!?!?!

Oh I was referring to NW making it over us. I really don't see NW making the tournament. I would bet my car on Purdue making the tournament. I still think they finish 2nd in the BT.

Sorry my bad u629. If I was the committee I don't know who I would take between NW and the Gophers. NW does have a "signature" win in Purdue(not trying to be an @-hole but wow thats a good feeling when you can say your team is a "signature" win). Maybe SS can give us some light on the issue.

As for Purdue making the tourny thats a pretty safe bet. Where they will finish in the B10 is a little more difficult we are about 1/3 of the way though the B10 season(wow time flies) and besides MSU no team has really sepperated themselves from the pack. The way I like to look at it right know is that Purdue was going to lose 5 B10 games(@MSU, @OSU, @Wis, @Minn, and @ Ill) so looking at the games so far Purdue is only 1 game behind what the schudule say not bad but a hell of alot better if we lost to Ill last night. But right now all this team, any team for that matter, can do is go out there and take care of business and win games and not worry about the rest.

Top Bottom