NW getting healthy

I am not worried about our offense against NW. Our defense is going to win this game for us, or lose it. If we can contain Kafka, I think the Gophers have a very good chance of walking out with a win.

NW was limping into last year's game, look what happened. Give me the Cats at full strength, we'll see what happens.

I never take NW for granted. On the contrary they seem to have our number. I also don't like the timing of this game as it's a classic "Emotional letdown" game sandwhiched between nationall televised #8 Cal and our biggest game of the year with rival Wisconsin, plus we're on the road.

Easy to fall asleep in a game like this and I think THIS is the kind of game Brewster MUST WIN to show Minnesota recruits we're for real. These are the just the kind of games Mason used to lose.

It just seems that NW was considered to be ahead of the gophers coming into the season, and now all of a sudden we play in their place and it's suppose to be a cake walk. This is no gimme.

Who seemed to buy into NW being ahead of the Gophers heading into the year?

I never take NW for granted. On the contrary they seem to have our number. I also don't like the timing of this game as it's a classic "Emotional letdown" game sandwhiched between nationall televised #8 Cal and our biggest game of the year with rival Wisconsin, plus we're on the road.

Congrats, this post was mentioned on the Fan Section of Big Ten Football and Beyond tonight on the Big Ten Network. They even mentioned it came from Gopherhole.com! Pretty sweet to hear it on BTN. Glen Mason agreed with you by the way.

Congrats, this post was mentioned on the Fan Section of Big Ten Football and Beyond tonight on the Big Ten Network. They even mentioned it came from Gopherhole.com! Pretty sweet to hear it on BTN. Glen Mason agreed with you by the way.

I just saw that earlier too, pretty cool to see. I bet he didn't agree with the second half of his comment that they didn't mention though lol.

People who thought Fitzgerald was a better coach than Brewster.

If you're incredibly bored, go back to my Strib blog and read my post spring practice schedule breakdown...predicted 4-4 in the Big Ten...didn't lay out a prediction for each team, but certainly wouldn't have had NW at 4-4, or better...they lost enough from last year's team...Gophers have the most starters back in the Big Ten, that the difference for me...still have to be impressed with what Fitzgerald has accomplished.

Top Bottom