Number of Gopher fans attending Iowa Game

MNSpaniel

Reaction score
How many folks do you think will travel to Iowa to watch the game in person? My ideal situation is a big crowd, a win for the Gophers and then they charge the field and tear down the goal posts.

However, the long time Gopher fan in me won't let myself be optimistic. Every time I have ... the rug gets pulled out from under my feet. Here's hoping the rug has some strong two sided tape and doesn't budge.

All the tickets sold out in a day....

How many tickets are the visitors allowed. This might be the opportunity for season ticket holders from Iowa to make a little money back on their tickets.

How many tickets are the visitors allowed. This might be the opportunity for season ticket holders from Iowa to make a little money back on their tickets.

I don't know but I feel fortunate to have 2 of them.

Ski-U-Mah and Go Gophers!

It's kind of tough to rip the goal posts down when they immediately take them down after games there. Love the thought of it though.

Driving in IA right now an there've been a LOT of MN vehicles headed towards IC.

Remember there is 4000 NDSU fans goin to UNI some from Minnesota

8 of us doing both games can anyone direct us to a good Minnesota tailgate spot at iowa?? Thanks we hoping tossweep Iowa tomorrow!!

How many folks do you think will travel to Iowa to watch the game in person? My ideal situation is a big crowd, a win for the Gophers and then they charge the field and tear down the goal posts.

However, the long time Gopher fan in me won't let myself be optimistic. Every time I have ... the rug gets pulled out from under my feet. Here's hoping the rug has some strong two sided tape and doesn't budge.

93% will HAVE to travel. Minnesotans don't move to Iowa!

Top Bottom