Now . . . Everyone Show Up Saturday

spermophilus

Reaction score
And show the kids we are 100% behind them. They have busted their asses under a carousel of coordinators and chaos - and deserve(d) much, much better.

Totally agreed. The Barn response the first game after the Monson firing was very positive towards the players and I hope Saturday's will be as well. They deserve it.

Go Gophers!!

Best way to show we care about the program right now. Pull together and cheer/support the team.

A large and vocal turnout at the Victory Walk would be a great way to show our support for the players.

Might be tough for Dr Don. After all, he dismissed the entire team - players and coaches.

Every single person that booed or chanted fire brewster better be loud on saturday. You can't have one without the other.

I'll gladly show up if someone gives me tickets. I haven't been to a game yet

With Obama in town Saturday I have a very hard time believing we'll see anything close to even an acceptable turnout.

Most gopher fans voted for Obama? I do not think pres in town should make any difference. I can listen to the same political retrorect anytime. But watching a 1 win gopher team, you do not get that every year, just every other.

Top Bottom