Noah King

MinnGopher

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about his decommitment From SDSU? Curious if he was looking to move up the food chain or didn’t like the new coach, etc.

Anyone know anything about his decommitment From SDSU? Curious if he was looking to move up the food chain or didn’t like the new coach, etc.
Brother sits on the end of SDSU bench. Likely transfer after the season.

The only brother who could be a Big 10 caliber guy is likely Eli, the 10th grader.

Eli should be getting offers for basketball and football from the Gophers. Other two are not B1G caliber

Owen King, the brother currently at SDSU, had multiple Big Ten football offers. Still can’t believe he chose to play basketball.

Who offered for football?

I don't think anyone offered him for football. I think he could have potentially gotten a FCS offer. I was hoping he would walk on to the U for football (maybe he is now?).

Owen should have been offered for football. I believe he would have pushed ZA and TM for the starting spot. Although had he gone to the U for football, maybe we don’t get ZA and in turn Curtis and Daniel.

Owen should have been offered for football. I believe he would have pushed ZA and TM for the starting spot. Although had he gone to the U for football, maybe we don’t get ZA and in turn Curtis and Daniel.

I haven't seen a ton of him, but I didn't think Owen was a Big 10 QB.

I think he’s Big Ten caliber. A guy who can compete for playing time .Surprised he didn’t play football his best sport imo.

Top Bottom