No Fleck Interview - Sunday, January 26

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
No PJ Fleck Interview on the Sports Huddle on WCCO Radio.

Dave Mona said Fleck was meeting with recruits and was not available.

He did say that he expected Fleck to be on the program next week.

Until then, have a good week.

And for the sake of your sanity, stay out of the political threads on the off-topic board.

I used to try to catch the interview but you have spoiled me with the recap. Now I just check in to see how Sid sounds. He will be 100 years old in March, how cool is that?

And for the sake of your sanity, stay out of the political threads on the off-topic board.
When I make the mistake of entering one of those threads:

I used to try to catch the interview but you have spoiled me with the recap. Now I just check in to see how Sid sounds. He will be 100 years old in March, how cool is that?
Perhaps we'll have to put out our Gopher flags in Sid's honor. Agree Son, I haven't gone over to the off topic board for a while. Its absolutely brutal over there.

Last edited:

He is not wasting valuable time. He is striking while the iron is still hot coming off a memorable 11-2 season. How many recruits are visiting this weekend?

Go to home...message boards, off topic board. Brutal over there on some subjects. I've peeked over there and came out of there with a black eye.

We give out more black eyes before breakfast, even Fleck wouldn't venture there.

Top Bottom