Nick Saban and Alabama A.D. Both Test Positive For COVID 19

Trump and now Saban caught Covid and now gone in a matter of days. Tells you everything you need to know about this. Open up stadiums and blue states need to open up fully.

million others in at risk recovered.

Saban tested negative before game time? Stunning
Two possibilities:
1) the first test was a false positive. I am hoping that is the case.
2) he an asymptomatic carrier, and the follow on tests were juked to show negative so that he could coach the game. He'll wear a mask, as he's done, and it's outside. Perhaps he'll be somewhat more cautious about talking to players close up. And of course Bama players perhaps were "encouraged" to get themselves infected in the off-season, so they wouldn't get infected during the season, so there's that as well.

Yes most of us know this, but according to the left it’s the most deadliest virus to ever hit the world and if you catch it, it’s unsurvivable.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Silly, relentlessly political or just obtuse?

Alabama is playing Georgia tonight. In Tuscaloosa. They are playing in the regular season for the only the 4th time in 17 years. The 7th time in 25! Conspiracy or politics? Hardly

If Saban could stand he'd be in that stadium. Maybe even if they had to wheel him in.

Maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe you just don't know much about College Football or the SEC.

Last edited:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Silly, relentlessly political or just obtuse?

Alabama is playing Georgia tonight. In Tuscaloosa. In the regular season for the only the 4th time in 17 years and the 7th time in 25! Conspiracy or politics? Hardly

If Saban could stand he'd be in that stadium. Maybe even if they had to wheel him in.

Maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe you just don't know much about College Football or the SEC.

You have to give GopherFanatic19 credit, he has a Rain Man-like dedication to repeating the same point relentlessly on this board for the past 6 months.

He has to be very frustrated with Chris Christie this week for coming out and confirming that by being stubborn and not wearing a mask he ended up in the ICU for 7 days. I'm sure GF19 will have some brilliant spin on that though...

So Saban’s positive COVID test appears to have been a false positive.

If states aren’t retesting those that have tested positive for false positives the total case count metric is useless.

You have to give GopherFanatic19 credit, he has a Rain Man-like dedication to repeating the same point relentlessly on this board for the past 6 months.

He has to be very frustrated with Chris Christie this week for coming out and confirming that by being stubborn and not wearing a mask he ended up in the ICU for 7 days. I'm sure GF19 will have some brilliant spin on that though...

CC made his own choice. That’s the freedom he has. If he regrets it, that’s on him. But CC is also a fat slob and unhealthy so that makes him highly at risk.

if you’re at risk it’s on you to take best course of action, not government like you’re pushing

CC made his own choice. That’s the freedom he has. If he regrets it, that’s on him. But CC is also a fat slob and unhealthy so that makes him highly at risk.

if you’re at risk it’s on you to take best course of action, not government like you’re pushing

Its shouldn't be a government thing to get people to act decently and wear a mask. Other countries have been doing it without issue for years. But 'Merica, right bro??

Have fun in a pool of your own tears on November 3

I hope so, but I don't think it will be nearly as certain as everyone hopes it will. And won't be done that night, no matter what, I suspect.

Its shouldn't be a government thing to get people to act decently and wear a mask. Other countries have been doing it without issue for years. But 'Merica, right bro??

Have fun in a pool of your own tears on November 3

We have a lot of stupid people here in America. GF19 is proud to be free to be ignorant.

So Saban’s positive COVID test appears to have been a false positive.

If states aren’t retesting those that have tested positive for false positives the total case count metric is useless.

The 8,000,000 confirmed infections are a wild underestimate of the actual number of infections so its probably a moot point. Glad Saban is clear.

Oh....and does anyone see the joke with Dan Mullen pushing for 90,000 fans for today's game in Gainesville? The game ended up getting postponed due to a covid outbreak....and Mullen himself caught it.

Mullen and other hoaxers like him make things WORSE....not better.

The 8,000,000 confirmed infections are a wild underestimate of the actual number of infections so its probably a moot point. Glad Saban is clear.
8 million confirmed and underestimated?

So you agree. Total case count is useless. 👍

Willing to bet your 401k accounts on that, if we could magically give antibody tests to everyone in the country right now?

Didn't think so. Cheap talk

Top Bottom