Nick Davidson--Ohio State info-- July 22 2011 -- link

Jon

Reaction score
"Offensive tackle Nick Davidson was recently offered, and he has family ties to Ohio State, so there is a strong chance for the Buckeyes to land the four-star prospect from Eden Prairie (Minn.). He is the best chance for an offensive tackle right now, as I believe Jordan Diamond and Jonah Pirsig are headed elsewhere."

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1088430.html

Nick, if you're listening, wait and see how things unfold in MN before you make a commitment to O.S. Go watch a couple of games at TCF and think how nice it will be playing where your Dad can watch you and you can watch him coach his team. I think you'll find Kill & Co. are the real deal, you'll find playing time, and experience great individual as well as team success.
GO GOPHERS!

I'm not sure that Ohio St is the lock everybody thinks it is for Davidson. 1-They are looking at possible sanctions. 2-Luke Fickell is just the interim coach, there is no guarantee he get's the full time job, that uncertainty could work against them. I'm not saying he's going to Minnesota, I'm just saying I don't think he's a lock for Ohio St.

I'm not sure that Ohio St is the lock everybody thinks it is for Davidson. 1-They are looking at possible sanctions. 2-Luke Fickell is just the interim coach, there is no guarantee he get's the full time job, that uncertainty could work against them. I'm not saying he's going to Minnesota, I'm just saying I don't think he's a lock for Ohio St.
You've convinced me it makes sense anyway. He has no idea who his head coach will be or what the sanctions will be. It seems clear Tressel not only lied, he knowingly looked the other way for years, just like he did at Youngstown State.

He knows that his dad was captain of tOSU Buckeyes. They have the inside track.

He knows that his dad was captain of tOSU Buckeyes. They have the inside track.

Davidson's grandfather was also a captain at Ohio State. I think that Ohio State has a real inside shot at him.

His dad can at least see him play in person once in awhile if he chooses Minnesota. I would rather see my kid play live over watching them on tv.

Top Bottom