Nice start for new no-nonsense Nebraska

This will give their abundant special needs fanbase something to ponder and a temporary diversion from their jealousy & secret love complex over PJ.

Last edited:

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska defensive back Myles Farmer, the team's second-leading tackler last season, was not on the 120-man roster when the Cornhuskers opened practice Monday and his return is uncertain.

First-year coach Matt Rhule said he suspended Farmer indefinitely. Rhule didn't disclose the reason other than to say it had to do with a failure to adhere to team standards.

The previous coaching staff suspended Farmer for the game against Michigan last November after he was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.

Rhule also announced that wide receiver Josh Fleeks, a transfer from Baylor, reported "significantly" overweight Sunday and will be held out until he makes weight.

Brodie Tagaloa, who was expected to be in the defensive line rotation, probably is out for the season because of injuries sustained in a car accident two weeks ago. Rhule said Tagaloa had facial cuts and required knee surgery.

I hope he decides to get the help he needs before people get hurt. Getting canned won’t help, probably, except maybe as a wake up call.

Take away the cars at Nebraska. 2 DUIs, a car wreck, and a wide receiver who needs to walk more.

Don't see the Gophers getting into this nonsense. Top mass transit campus in the Big Ten!

Watching B1G Football Training Camp - NEB episode

how overweight does a WR have to be to be "significantly" overweight?

I assume we are not talking 'Dr. Now' level of overweight, but I wonder how this is measured.

Feels like Nebby is not far from being a trainwreck.

Frost was often too drunk or too hungover to deal with problem players.

Rhule is probably laying down the law about academics and practice buy-in. He’ll lose some entitled/spoiled players early, but it will redound to his and Nebby’s benefit in the long run,

Top Bottom