New Video from Golden Gopher Gridiron

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
[video=facebook;10150784984785093]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150784984785093[/video]

Kill seems like he would be the last guy to embrace social media and these types of shenanigans. Sure is fun for the fans though.

Even though that song is a touch overused in videos like this, the video still gives me goosebumps

Love it. I'm ready to clothesline our receptionist at work I'm so fired up after watching that.

Goosebumps indeed.

Go Gophers!!

I fiddle-farted around with the video on facebook to try and post it here.. When I finally cave and just decide to post the link here, of course someone had posted it 30 minutes ago.

Anyway, such a great video.. I downloaded it as yet another bit of video to get my jacked up for Saturday.

My daggum chilli couldn't be any hotter.

Love the McKnight casual one hand catch at 1:12 lol

Makes me want to start working out and conditioning. I think I will start with 12 oz. curls tonight.

Where is the source code located? I am trying to learn more about this kind of stuff.

It depends on what browser you are using. In firefox, you click the firefox arrow, go to web development and click view page source. It's shortcut is Ctrl+U so maybe that is a universal shortcut to try if you dont use firefox.

It's shortcut is Ctrl+U

That shortcut also works in Google Chrome - my default browser. Or right click and select "View page source"

In IE, right click and select "View Source"

All the elements of the page are there, although you can't always just grab a link, etc to use like we do here (depending on where that element is located).

Yes. Yes yes yes. I am jacked for football season!

Love it

I always love the preseason hype videos. These videos have gotten better each year. Our propaganda machine out here in oregon churned out an awesome one for the Ducks as well.

http://www.oregongridiron.com/

if you are so inclined click on the 2011 preseason video....outside of the football highlights there are some other types of great "talent" that our videographers have captured on film...

Love it. I'm ready to clothesline our receptionist at work I'm so fired up after watching that.

Goosebumps indeed.

Go Gophers!!

Ha!!! You must be Terrence Tate Office Linebacker.

Okay, I'll admit it got me pretty jacked as well.

I always love the preseason hype videos. These videos have gotten better each year. Our propaganda machine out here in oregon churned out an awesome one for the Ducks as well.

http://www.oregongridiron.com/

if you are so inclined click on the 2011 preseason video....outside of the football highlights there are some other types of great "talent" that our videographers have captured on film...

I'm not a big ducks fan, but according to their countdown clock they don't play for another month?

yeah, no game for 33 more days. Perhaps they are already vacating wins in anticipation of an NCAA investigation.

Here's the background music they used, if anyone is interested:

Here's the background music they used, if anyone is interested:

Nice. Good find. I knew I heard that tune elsewhere.. That's the one the Vikings are using with their new commercials this year.

I'm not a big ducks fan, but according to their countdown clock they don't play for another month?

They must have already fixed it cause I see 3 days, 5 hours, etc...

Nice. Good find. I knew I heard that tune elsewhere.. That's the one the Vikings are using with their new commercials this year.

Same group that did the music for one of the best shows in TV history, Friday Night Lights. Great video!

Same group that did the music for one of the best shows in TV history, Friday Night Lights. Great video!

Really? I thought it sounded familiar. That is a great show. Haven't gotten to Season 5 yet.. Just going through the first 4 first. BTW, I'm watching an episode right now (season 3).

Really? I thought it sounded familiar. That is a great show. Haven't gotten to Season 5 yet.. Just going through the first 4 first. BTW, I'm watching an episode right now (season 3).

Season 5 is phenomenal. I can't get myself to delete the last episode of the series from my DVR yet, it was that good!

Top Bottom