New scoreboard

Triple D

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is completely installed? Didn't make it to the open practice at TCF....how did it look to anyone that made it for that?

They were working on it over spring practice so I imagine it is done.

It shows up in some if the Twitter camp videos.

I was just on campus. It's done. It was off so cant tell the difference.

Interestingly, the smaller board is a touch bigger than prior. It's still within the original housing but you can tell the actual board takes up more space now.

The old one was certainly showing its age last year.

Sorry for my confusion, is this replacing the old one or is it a 2nd scoreboard in a different location?

Sorry for my confusion, is this replacing the old one or is it a 2nd scoreboard in a different location?
I think both the big and small scoreboards have been replaced within their original housings.

New LED panels put in the main scoreboard, aux scoreboard, fascia (ribbon board at the bottom of the lower deck), and the ad/time/temp board on the side of the main scoreboard.

They increased the square footage of the small scoreboard by reducing the border around it and extended the height of the ad board.

New LED panels put in the main scoreboard, aux scoreboard, fascia (ribbon board at the bottom of the lower deck), and the ad/time/temp board on the side of the main scoreboard.

They increased the square footage of the small scoreboard by reducing the border around it and extended the height of the ad board.
Thanks for the info! Hope Spat Camp goes well this year, looking forward to seeing the band perform at the home opener!

How many spat camps are you up to now?

Top Bottom