New PWO

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Rivals reported a new PWO for 2013 last night via twitter. Was this someone new or just confirming someone?

Ryan's tweet said you could find out who on GI - but I'm too cheap to do that.

its andrew harte, a walk on kicker from illinois. had walk on offers from maryland and vandy.

@aharte5: Officially going to be a Golden Gopher next year! Can't wait Ski-U-Mah!!! pic.twitter.com/6MoRJZGGr0

Go Gophers!!

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere but I just put together the bio on Gophersports for another walk-on kicker/punter in Aaron Marmer. Marmer is a graduate of Menasha High School and transferred here this semester after attending the Air Force Academy during the fall semester. He played with Foster Bush in High School.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/aaron_marmer_841966.html

We are double checking to make sure but I believe he will be a RS frosh next year.

He's listed as Position: Wide receiver on that website. I get that he was also a receiver in HS, just thought I would point that out.

He's listed as Position: Wide receiver on that website. I get that he was also a receiver in HS, just thought I would point that out.

When I put the page up I listed him as an athlete as we weren't positive what position he was going to play. Our SID must have checked and switched it so it would appear that at least for now he is coming in as a wide out. I guess I just assumed he'd either be a punter or a kicker because that seemed to be where he excelled at in HS.

When I put the page up I listed him as an athlete as we weren't positive what position he was going to play. Our SID must have checked and switched it so it would appear that at least for now he is coming in as a wide out. I guess I just assumed he'd either be a punter or a kicker because that seemed to be where he excelled at in HS.

Cool...and thanks very much for the clarification.

Top Bottom