New Mexico Lobos Hype

gonna have to comeback against st marys

Playing without House...

Not sure about them being a Final 4 team but I've been rooting for Pitino at NM. Much like Tubby, he had some bad luck with player behavior and injuries during a critical for his program and its hard to win at Minnesota under the best of circumstances.

On the road again this year after breaking the long home winning streak of St Marys last season is a tough task to duplicate. In game two of the season with new guys and no House....pretty tall order.
Nelly Joseph couldn't get a visa out of Nigeria until like 10 days ago...so he doesn't even know all
the intricacies of who he's playing with and what they are trying to do on the court.

I think they'll be tough in the Mountain West if they can stay healthy. Split with San Diego St last year...lost with no time on the clock.

They did win the second half. That is encouraging.

8.5 point dogs to Saint Mary’s. FF probably a little aggressive but they should be a pretty good team

Not sure about them being a Final 4 team but I've been rooting for Pitino at NM. Much like Tubby, he had some bad luck with player behavior and injuries during a critical for his program and its hard to win at Minnesota under the best of circumstances.
New mexico final four? Wow people are believing this? Will they be top 4 in their conference?

They’ll be decent and Pitino is a good fit there. I really do wish him luck but the Final Four hype was from one person.

If Pitino ever improves as a coach, he is going yo need to learn how to use a bench. This means in recruiting and then finding more times throughout the game to get players breathers, even if there is a drop off in production.

Nelly Joseph couldn't get a visa out of Nigeria until like 10 days ago...so he doesn't even know all
the intricacies of who he's playing with and what they are trying to do on the court.
Good addition for Richard. Probably should thank his lucky stars that Rick inherited Joel Soriano and didn’t bring Nelly with and instead helped out Richard.

Top Bottom