New look GopherSports.com to debut today

Sheesh, the U changes GopherSports.com more often than I change oil. Can't they just pick something and stay with it for awhile? Let's try fixing the other 4,000 problems in the athletic department (see Ticket Office).

"CBS Sports.com College Network is excited about its new partnership with the University of Minnesota. The addition of Golden Golfers to the CBSSports.com College Network is further proof that our strategy of delivering best-in-class products and services to the premier brand in collegiate athletics is resonating with our clientele" said Rob Schupler, SVP, University Sales & Marketing, CBSSports.com College Network. "We looking forward to serving the passionate fans of Minnesota athletics, delivering the school unequaled customer service, cutting edge technology and the marketing muscle of CBS."

Whoops.

Also, if you look at the link.. www.gophersports.com/genrel/080111aab.html Is that supposed to be general?

Let's try fixing the other 4,000 problems in the athletic department (see Ticket Office).
It's not like the web programmers would be playing a role in fixing marketing/leadership issues.

I ordered my student season ticket today. After going through that unwarranted debacle, I can confidently say that the "new, redesigned" website is still one of the worst I (am forced to) use consistency. Random errors, 500 server timeouts and a process that couldn't be more confusing.

Top Bottom