New Highlights of Gopher Target Andre Hollins

Thanks for posting. Not the tallest guy but he can certainly get up.

Thanks for posting. Not the tallest guy but he can certainly get up.

Clipped from Dec 2009 analysis by ESPN:

... When he is given any space at all on the perimeter he knocks down 3's with a pure stroke. No question this guy could be a 40% 3-point shooter at the next level. With a 30 ACT score and a smile on his face at all times Andre is the type of kid you would love to coach. He will make someone a very happy person for the 4 years he plays ...

From wathching this highligt clip, it does appear that Hollins and Coleman have similar styles. Hollins appears to jump very well and his shooting form and height on his jump shot look very good. Getting a commitment from Coleman or Hollins would be great for the Gophers.

He made every shot on that video...joking.

Looks like a stereotypical Tubby recruit: smart kid with a solid shot. He's got some quicks too.

From what is available online of both players, I think I would take Hollins over Ogelsby. Agree/Disagree?

From what is available online of both players, I think I would take Hollins over Ogelsby. Agree/Disagree?

I agree although Oglesby is slightly taller. If Hollins can play a little point, I would take him in a heartbeat (not sure if he can/does/will play point?)

Top Bottom