New gophersports roster up - Cameron James MIA?

Not related to your question, but I had no idea Striggow was that big. He'll be an absolute beast as junior and senior.

Not related to your question, but I had no idea Striggow was that big. He'll be an absolute beast as junior and senior.
No worries - I updated the OP title to expand the discussion to the new roster

As long as they're listed on the official roster, I take that to mean that they are on the team.

Maybe they missed picture day.....or their pictures didn't turn out for some reason. who knows.

But, if they had left the team or their participation was in question, I doubt that the Gophers would keep them on the roster. they tend to be fairly careful about that kind of thing.

As long as they're listed on the official roster, I take that to mean that they are on the team.

Maybe they missed picture day.....or their pictures didn't turn out for some reason. who knows.

But, if they had left the team or their participation was in question, I doubt that the Gophers would keep them on the roster. they tend to be fairly careful about that kind of thing.
I would second this take. I wouldn't read anything into the lack of photo, sure it is something they will get taken care of at some point in the near future. If he wasn't listed, that would be cause for concern.

Top Bottom