New book coming out by Coach Fleck: Row the Boat: A True Story with Principles and Lessons to Transform Your Culture

BleedGopher

Reaction score
ISBN: 9781119766292
ISBN-10: 9781119766292
Publisher: Wiley
Publication Date: 06/09/2021 - 12:00am
On Sale: 06/09/2021 - 12:00am
Pages: 144
Language: English

Categories​

Motivational

Go Gophers!!

Malheureusement, il sera une autre place pour poussière.

I'll say one thing...Not sure I've ever seen a better self promoter.

Leads me to believe he'll be here for a very long time.

We don't have a good track record of Gopher coaches publishing books followed by sustained success. Clem Haskins' "Breaking Barriers" was followed by Clem "breaking rules"...Jerry Kill's "Chasing Dreams" was followed by Kill "chasing a new job every year."

Let's hope Fleck's "Row the Boat" book is followed by many years of "rowing in Dinkytown."

Go Gophers!!

We don't have a good track record of Gopher coaches publishing books followed by sustained success. Clem Haskins' "Breaking Barriers" was followed by Clem "breaking rules"...Jerry Kill's "Chasing Dreams" was followed by Kill "chasing a new job every year."

Let's hope Fleck's "Row the Boat" book is followed by many years of "rowing in Dinkytown."

Go Gophers!!
My Favorite...
TimB_MotBook.jpg

Will it double as a door stop or table leg leveler, like Common’s book?
coffeetables2.jpg

Malheureusement, il sera une autre place pour poussière.
Kao mauleg este na' leblo, pat gof mauleg na' papet hegue?

Kore wa yomu no ni yoi hondesu ka, soretomo yoi toirettopēpādesu ka?

Last edited:

He spoke to my company this week and said that all proceeds are going to charity...

We’ll know PJ’s priorities by the book tour schedule. Curious if there will be appearances?

per Greder:

Gophers football coach P.J. Fleck and author Jon Gordon shared Wednesday they have partnered on a new book that will be released this summer.

The book “Row the Boat” will be released on June 9. The book’s subhead described it as: “A never-give-up approach to lead with enthusiasm and optimism and improve your team and culture.”

Go Gophers!!

Kao mauleg este na' leblo, pat gof mauleg na' papet hegue?

Kore wa yomu no ni yoi hondesu ka, soretomo yoi toirettopēpādesu ka?
Man, romaji makes reading nihongo quite a chore, but no, I tend not to use books as TP. Well, perhaps during the height of the pandemic shortages I might've used that Brewster book above, lol!

per Greder:

Gophers football coach P.J. Fleck and author Jon Gordon shared Wednesday they have partnered on a new book that will be released this summer.

The book “Row the Boat” will be released on June 9. The book’s subhead described it as: “A never-give-up approach to lead with enthusiasm and optimism and improve your team and culture.”

Go Gophers!!
Thanks for the update! Didn't know he was partnering with Jon Gordon on this. I've read a couple of his books and his podcast, "Positive University", is one of my favorites. He's real tight with Dabo as well. Not surprising that he and PJ have crossed paths.

144 pages - $23 retail price = 16-cents per page.
The value of the book could be higher as to your return in life whether it be family or your career if one were to apply the life skills from the book to your daily walk. We all have choices. What direction are you going to take and are you willing to work at it?

The value of the book could be higher as to your return in life whether it be family or your career if one were to apply the life skills from the book to your daily walk. We all have choices. What direction are you going to take and are you willing to work at it?
Using as many Fleck-isms as possible in a job interview actually works. Have tried it.

Top Bottom