New AP Top-25!

Jared.Hines

Reaction score
Do we agree?

Attachments

• 240DD006-2619-48EB-B74E-EDF38C7B93E7.jpeg
    240DD006-2619-48EB-B74E-EDF38C7B93E7.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 90

Moving up from 21 and going 2-1 against the #17, #6 and #23 teams from last week makes #16 seem fairly appropriate!

Can't believe Michigan State is still ranked.
Agreed. Michigan State getting some name recognition there.

Think 16 is a good spot for now. Don't see a ton of teams ahead of us that immediately jump out as us being better than. Got a good chance this week to move on up though.

Also interesting that, even without Liam Robbins, Drake is undefeated and solidly in the "also receiving votes" section. They've won every game by double digits. How good would they be with Robbins?

I went to their game yesterday. Drake is as well-coached as any team I've seen. Darian DeVries is the real deal, and can write his ticket if he wants to move up to P6 coaching.

Duke is still ranked despite not playing a game since December 16th when they defeated a bad notre dame team. Duke is 2-3 and we’re blown out by Illinois. There is no way they should be ranked. If there name was Puke they would be the 88th best team in the nation.

Also interesting that, even without Liam Robbins, Drake is undefeated and solidly in the "also receiving votes" section. They've won every game by double digits. How good would they be with Robbins?

I went to their game yesterday. Drake is as well-coached as any team I've seen. Darian DeVries is the real deal, and can write his ticket if he wants to move up to P6 coaching.
You got to attend a basketball game? Must be nice lol

If someone told you the day we signed Pitino that he would be coaching a team ranked #16 in country (per AP) in year 8, I think everyone here would have considered his tenure a success and taken it in a heart beat

Nice bump for Gophs. I think it's about right for how they have been playing.

If someone told you the day we signed Pitino that he would be coaching a team ranked #16 in country (per AP) in year 8, I think everyone here would have considered his tenure a success and taken it in a heart beat

Huh. Too bad this year is an outlier. I like Richard, I want him to be successful.

Top Bottom