Need an excuse to call off work to watch the game...

Your congressman called and ask that you come help make the final push for (or against) healthcare reform?

The best/worst one I ever heard was a waitress/server couldn't come to work because her boyfriend's dog died. True story.

I'm thinking about just calling in and giving in the old "personal reasons"...because after we blew that game to Purdue, this game is personal :)

Groan...I can't even get out of bed...Groan...My feet won't work...Groan...What else do you want to know? ...Groan... It's either the diarrhea or the $hits...Groan...What's that? Did I get my pants down in time? ...Groan...No. ...Groan... Oh, well then it's the $hits.

Here's An Old Saw . . .

Tell 'em you've contracted Acute Macular Colo-Rectal Atrophy Syndrome. In other words, you're just not able to see your ass making it in to work today.

:p

Call in and say the Gophers are going to beat Purdue and get an NCAA bid....sounds good to me

My buddy came down with ALDS syndrome when the Twins had an afternoon playoff game when we were in high school...can we come up with an acronym for this as well? How bout BDTC sickness or something? (Big Dance Tourney Chances) I know there's a better one out there....:)

Top Bottom