Nebraska Week 1 Simulation

hungan1

Reaction score
It looks like this simulation has Nebraska beating Minnesota. Hmmm.

Nebraska wins in a one-possession game (35-33)--something that never happened under Frost. Sim has us giving up 35 points to Nebraska, which we all would hate to see. Sim also has Nebraska defense playing very well and opportunistically. It could happen this way. But the odds makers don't think so. We'll see.

This is why Artificial Intelligence has flaws. As long as you have biased people giving the "intelligence" to the AI, the AI will have illogical thinking. Creating AI that can distinguish between crap in and what truly makes sense is not a current reality. Hence why Neb beat MN. Remember this next time you ask the AI to write your paper for you. What community is that AI drawing its information from?

This is why Artificial Intelligence has flaws. As long as you have biased people giving the "intelligence" to the AI, the AI will have illogical thinking. Creating AI that can distinguish between crap in and what truly makes sense is not a current reality. Hence why Neb beat MN. Remember this next time you ask the AI to write your paper for you. What community is that AI drawing its information from?
Fools.

Collect garbage and run it through AI and you will get enhanced garbage.

Fools.

Collect garbage and run it through AI and you will get enhanced garbage.
And not all AIs are programmed the same. Garbage algorithms give garbage results too.

If you simulated this game 10 times, you would get 10 different results. I am looking forward to a good game vs, the Huskers but I hate playing a conference team that has already played one game before we get to play a tune up game.

Anyone who thinks this will be an easy game is mistaken, but it is a game I think we can pull off. MY simulation has the Gophers winning 27-24.

If you simulated this game 10 times, you would get 10 different results. I am looking forward to a good game vs, the Huskers but I hate playing a conference team that has already played one game before we get to play a tune up game.

Anyone who thinks this will be an easy game is mistaken, but it is a game I think we can pull off. MY simulation has the Gophers winning 27-24.
Nebraska played Week 0 games the last couple of years, but we are their first opponent this season, and they are also ours.

Easy? That's subjective. But I think Gophs win by double digits.

Nebraska played Week 0 games the last couple of years, but we are their first opponent this season, and they are also ours.

Don’t let that detail get in the way of his cliche filled rants!

You are right -- for some reason I thought they played Colorado before our game. Well -- that's a plus anyways!!

Top Bottom