Nebraska Boards in full Chicken Little mode...

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Nothing I've read saying anything like "Well, the Gopher might actually be good".

It's all that they are horrible, and we are an average 40-50 type team.

You can't really be a 40-50 team and be 6-0 at this point. It's simply too hard to find that many teams you could argue are better.

Really hard for them to give MN credit.

Goldteam

I could read the Iowa and Nebraska boards all night.

Stanley sucks

Frost sucks

Ferentz sucks

Ferentz boy is in over his head

It's endless laughter if you want some good reads!

RememberMurray

Nebraska would be wise to grasp the truth, which is plainly evident: Minnesota is now the superior team.

There are other teams coming up ahead on Minnesota's schedule who will also learn this in the near future. The names of some of these teams may surprise a lot of people.

DarrenTheGreek

Gov. Victory Bell Ringer
Had 2 drunk Husker rubes behind us cussing every other word. They were talking a big game in the first quarter, got rather ornery in the 2nd and then left at halftime. Good riddance.

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
The two Nebraska fans in our row never said a word. They quietly got up and headed to the exit near the end of the third quarter.

Com_Cool

There were a lot of husker fans above where we were sitting and they were loud until about half way through the first quarter. Didn't hear a peep from them after that and watched them flood out at the end of the 3rd quarter

BilldGopher

Section 211
HuskerMax is focused very inward. Practically zero acknowledgement that the Gophers could actually be the better team.

We've seen this before with other programs.

Respect is hard earned...in football one game and one season at a time.

On to Rutgers to keep this train rolling...

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Nebraska has an interesting schedule the rest of the way. In some ways, you could say they should still make bowl eligibility. But looking closer, if a few things continue to NOT go their way, they may not win another game. Indiana going to Lincoln will be their best chance the rest of the season.

Imagine the fallout with no bowl game again this year.

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
The two behind me were decent. At first they HATED our first down cheer. Once the beatdown started, they were good to talk to. Knowledgeable and complimentary of Fleck, the WRs/RBs/team in general. Hoping Frost is a year behind PJ in rebuilding. They thought the CFP talk was way over the top.

It was nice to see them walking to the exists early and often! I will say I'd MUCH rather deal with a Husker fan than iowa or wisconsin fans. No comparison

GopherBulldog

My son and I came into town for the game and are staying at the Graduate Minneapolis. The place is infested with Nebraska fans. We returned to the hotel after the game and there was a Nebraska radio station doing a post-game in the lobby. One of the broadcasters said, “we were just dominated by a 7 or 8 win Minnesota team.” Which seemed preposterous given our current record and remaining schedule. The tone was all about how horrible Nebraska is with no credit given to the team that just gave them a beat-down.

Oregon Gopher

Guardian of the Western Front
Nebraska has an interesting schedule the rest of the way. In some ways, you could say they should still make bowl eligibility. But looking closer, if a few things continue to NOT go their way, they may not win another game. Indiana going to Lincoln will be their best chance the rest of the season.

Imagine the fallout with no bowl game again this year.
I’m on vacation in Maui and sat behind 2 Nebby fans at the local sports bar- was great to see nothing but the husband shaking his head in disgust the whole game. I tried to be a nice guy and say Frost had them pointed in the right direction- although I despise him. He said Frost isn’t doing squat and better get things moving. Had to hold back on a chuckle- that Nebby job has gotta suck with all the unrealistic expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Neb fans around me were good.

I don't blame their fans if they are grumbling some .... they should be better considering the talent level.

Latest profile posts