Nebby fans crying about Martinez

Marinez was the lead runner all the years that he was at NE.
Most of his TOs occurred after he had been pounded as a RB.
Does Frost have an RB to take over now that Martinez has left and none of his transfer QBs are skilled runners?
I was happy when I read he was leaving NE.

Marinez was the lead runner all the years that he was at NE.
Most of his TOs occurred after he had been pounded as a RB.
Does Frost have an RB to take over now that Martinez has left and none of his transfer QBs are skilled runners?
I was happy when I read he was leaving NE.
Martinez had a habit of making bad plays in the second half to lose close games

Unfortunately for Nebraska fans it isn’t guaranteed the backup will have them in close games

Martinez had a habit of making bad plays in the second half to lose close games

Unfortunately for Nebraska fans it isn’t guaranteed the backup will have them in close games
Exactly....yes Martinez made a lot of mistakes but many of those mistakes came because he was basically forced to do it by himself in lots of games. For all the high rated talent they have brought in, very little of it has truly panned out on the field.

Nebraska is the poster child for why many of us don't obsess over recruiting rankings. According to the recruiting sites Nebraska should be one of the best teams in the conference.

Exactly....yes Martinez made a lot of mistakes but many of those mistakes came because he was basically forced to do it by himself in lots of games. For all the high rated talent they have brought in, very little of it has truly panned out on the field.

Nebraska is the poster child for why many of us don't obsess over recruiting rankings. According to the recruiting sites Nebraska should be one of the best teams in the conference.
Well Neb's other issue is that even before the recent NIL stuff they crooted well and then folks would just transfer out ... mostly everyone from Florida ...

Martinez will always be a mystery to me. Never really know what his career might have been with a better team / coaches.

He's not the guy who carries the whole team, but there's almost nobody like that and Neb has such wild lows performance wise that I don't know if anyone can make them win sometimes ... I don't know what to think.

Top Bottom