NDSU Scheduling

DLguy

Reaction score
I thought some recent news out of Fargo was rather amusing. When it was announced that we would not be scheduling NDSU any time soon, there was an outrage amongst Bison fans that we would not schedule them. We all know the obvious reasons to not scheduling them so I will not expand on that.

So fast forward to this week and it comes out that NDSU has scheduled USD for the next few years, but has stated it cannot schedule UND (North Dakota) until 2012 at the very earliest. This has enraged UND fans, and NDSU fans are now coming out of the woodwork saying that they are better than UND and would not benefit from playing them at all, and they owe nothing to them. Even though UND has been NDSU's biggest rival for the entire history of those two programs.

Just made me laugh, and thought I would share that.

If Nebraska upsets Texas, what are NDSU's chances of sneaking into the BCS Championship Game?

I thought some recent news out of Fargo was rather amusing. When it was announced that we would not be scheduling NDSU any time soon, there was an outrage amongst Bison fans that we would not schedule them. We all know the obvious reasons to not scheduling them so I will not expand on that.

So fast forward to this week and it comes out that NDSU has scheduled USD for the next few years, but has stated it cannot schedule UND (North Dakota) until 2012 at the very earliest. This has enraged UND fans, and NDSU fans are now coming out of the woodwork saying that they are better than UND and would not benefit from playing them at all, and they owe nothing to them. Even though UND has been NDSU's biggest rival for the entire history of those two programs.

Just made me laugh, and thought I would share that.

Sometimes people's hypocritical attitudes know no bounds. You're correct however, that is funny. :clap::clap::clap:

How can we play NDSU again when we have to play Montana every year to keep dick head happy?? obv

i dont think we should play ndsu anymore in minneapolis. i think we should show respect to fargo and play ndsu there. i would hate to disrespect the most prestigious football power this nation has ever seen! we were lucky to land them, thankfully teams like florida, texas, and ohio st all said no due to ndsu probably winning and ruining any fbs schools run to a national title!

d1aa isnt even d1 football and their fans are all morons! no one even knows when d1aa playoffs are, who the teams are, and when the championship is! does anyone even broadcast that crap? ndsu, sdsu, montana...all annoying!!!

Top Bottom