Must Look! Shede's new facemask!

That's so *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing sweet!! Pantherhawk just peed his pants (truth be told, it had nothing to do with the mask...just daily routine).

I'm gasping for air just looking at it. I can't imagine being gassed on a 90 degree day trying to gasp for air through all that plexiglass and cage!

I'm gasping for air just looking at it. I can't imagine being gassed on a 90 degree day trying to gasp for air through all that plexiglass and cage!

I don't know. It keeps the vomit off the jersey.

Can we just play football? Lets kick somebody's ass before we get all jacked up over a helmet.

He is going to fall over forward with all that weight pulling him down.

I wonder if the color of the helmet matches the seats.

If you can have a custom face mask, I wonder if they could make one with a block M in the midldle.

If you can have a custom face mask, I wonder if they could make one with a block M in the midldle.

With the crazy things we are seeing incorperated into jerseys recently.....I wouldn't doubt we see teams doing this soon. hahaha oregon.

For some reason, I'm reminded of the scene in the movie "Slap Shot," where the driver of the team bus is bashing the side of the bus with a sledge hammer.

"What're ya doin'?"

"Makin' er look mean!"

For some reason, I'm reminded of the scene in the movie "Slap Shot," where the driver of the team bus is bashing the side of the bus with a sledge hammer.

"What're ya doin'?"

"Makin' er look mean!"

I am reminded of that seen whenever I think about anything.

I love that movie.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

I'm pretty sure 'Shede had this same facemask last season as well. I remember reading something about it how he wanted one like it because he wanted to look like Bane (via Batman).

I'm pretty sure 'Shede had this same facemask last season as well. I remember reading something about it how he wanted one like it because he wanted to look like Bane (via Batman).

He had the mask last year, but not the visor.

I am reminded of that seen whenever I think about anything.

I love that movie.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Playstation? I think I had one of those when I like 8 months old. Does it still have the color wheel and the dial phone rotary? I don't miss those days at all.

Top Bottom