MSU tickets availible?

ulfr

Sisyphean Spermophile
Reaction score
Didn't notice a thread about this, but it is hard to wade through all that post-OSU meltdown, so forgive me if I missed it.

...Anyhow, I noticed quite a few single game seats are available, including some that must be from MSU's lower section or perhaps some that the U had set aside? Several pairs are available in some nice areas, far better than my own:confused: argh.

Oh well, preseason-house-packin-predictions aside I am expecting some empty seats as the bandwagon takes some big swerves of late and October looks to close out in the same frigid fashion it has shown all month.

This being the game upon which the rest of the season will hinge (a view I held since first mulling of the schedule last winter) we need all the help we can get from the crowd, perhaps you know some people one who wouldn't mind sitting, in all likelihood, amongst MSU parents. Better yet give your tickets away to somebody who has been shut out thus far this season (there are plenty) before you decide to stay in your warm home or shepard about your costumed offspring. That plea aside, if you know somebody looking for some decent face value deals, I see some pairs as low as 12 rows up the lower deck over in that corner. If I thought I could ditch my own tickets at a decent price, I would be tempted to upgrade.

There do seem to be quite a few seats available all over. This would be a great chance for a some who haven't gotten to a game yet. Hopefully people jump on this.

All over? I just checked and the best available for 2 was in row 33 of the visitor section. There were some great single seats though.

Ya I meant the single seats were all over. The best I could find was like 109 row 13.

Tickets will be cheap and plentiful outside the stadium Saturday night. Gopher Nation has given up on Brewster.

I think the weather is the biggest factor followed by a reduced pool of ticket-seekers due to Halloween. I believe those two factors will lead to a lot of empty seats, despite the game being a sellout.

Tickets will be cheap and plentiful outside the stadium Saturday night. Gopher Nation has given up on Brewster.

God you suck, YOU may have given up, but many, many have not, keep your potshots to yourself unless you have something else to contribute to go along with them(facts, incite, ideas)

God you suck, YOU may have given up, but many, many have not, keep your potshots to yourself unless you have something else to contribute to go along with them(facts, incite, ideas)

YEAH! I haven't given up!!!!

just an fyi. this loser is not a gophers fan. he is a troll through and through. just look through his posting history. don't worry about him. he is only here to flame.

best suggestion: don't respond to this guy's posts.

better yet: the gopherhole mod's should have seen through his "schtick" a long time ago and banned his ass.

Top Bottom