MSU def end Windmon

swingman

Reaction score
"No pressure

Michigan State’s defense simply couldn’t get pressure against a bigger, more athletic Washington offensive line than it has faced previously. Jacoby Windmon, who had 5.5 sacks in Michigan State’s first two games, didn’t get so much as a pressure in 33 pass rush snaps, as the Huskies effectively shut him down. The Spartans had no sacks and just five hurries in the game overall, as Michael Penix largely had the time and pocket he needed."

Big test for our new o-line, Carroll especially.

What is the over/under on Carroll penalties for Saturday? I would put it at 1.5.

"No pressure

Michigan State’s defense simply couldn’t get pressure against a bigger, more athletic Washington offensive line than it has faced previously. Jacoby Windmon, who had 5.5 sacks in Michigan State’s first two games, didn’t get so much as a pressure in 33 pass rush snaps, as the Huskies effectively shut him down. The Spartans had no sacks and just five hurries in the game overall, as Michael Penix largely had the time and pocket he needed."

Big test for our new o-line, Carroll especially.
Might be putting a TE next to the tackle that Windmon lines up over early in the game until we know we can handle Windmon 1 on 1? After watching some of the MSU-Wash game, I feel much less concerned over Windmon's presence (or that he chose MSU over the Gophers).

Might be putting a TE next to the tackle that Windmon lines up over early in the game until we know we can handle Windmon 1 on 1? After watching some of the MSU-Wash game, I feel much less concerned over Windmon's presence (or that he chose MSU over the Gophers).
It is also the benefit we have of running rpo in that he also has to honor Mo

Top Bottom