Most memorable Gophers football win?

The first big win for me was 2005 at Michigan, finally ending a long losing streak to the Wolverines and washing some of that bad taste outta my mouth from the 4th quarter meltdown in '03. That's why this game sticks out for me. I remember beating OSU and PSU in the 90's, but I was young and dumb and cared more about the Vikings then.

The first big win for me was 2005 at Michigan, finally ending a long losing streak to the Wolverines and washing some of that bad taste outta my mouth from the 4th quarter meltdown in '03. That's why this game sticks out for me. I remember beating OSU and PSU in the 90's, but I was young and dumb and cared more about the Vikings then.
Why you gotta send me back to therapy?!?!?

The wins that had significance beyond MN were the recent wins over WI which were a significant part of the end of Chryst's time as HC and Fickell coming to WI.

Whatever the win was that got the Gophers the share of the West even though they lost the tie breaker because the team they tied with beat them…

Well, ok, here is an obscure or under-rated victory. December 26, 2018 in Detroit. 34-10 over Georgia Tech. A fun game where we were the ones who were supposed to be blown out of the game. Tanner connected with Tyler Johnson for two TDs and a freshman Mohammed Ibrahim ran for 224 yards. Gopher defense totally stopped Georgia Tech's option. Had the feeling that Fleck had really finally changed things! Fun game to watch.......

Being a ST holder for 30+ seasons there have lots of memorable games. But the Auburn game was very impressive. We had 31-24 lead with the ball with 8 minutes left and they didn’t get a sniff. Total control and physical domination by the Gophers. It’s our ball and you aren’t going to get it back mentality.

The 4 choices were all great but for me it will be next to impossible to top 1999 PSU. Being in Happy Valley that day was one of the coolest experiences of my life. Will never forget the silence from 100,000 fans when that kick went through.

Being a ST holder for 30+ seasons there have lots of memorable games. But the Auburn game was very impressive. We had 31-24 lead with the ball with 8 minutes left and they didn’t get a sniff. Total control and physical domination by the Gophers. It’s our ball and you aren’t going to get it back mentality.
That PJ being so conservative going for it on 4th down!

Top Bottom