Most Improved Player

I've got to go with Lair, didn't he have just 1 reception last year?

I do not think you can even compare Lair to Wills. Lair had one reception because he did not play last year. Tow-Arnett held down the TE position. Lair inherited it once Tow-Arnett graduated.

Wills on the other hand started every game last year and has become a much better player than he was a year ago.

Stoudermire. He looks so natural back at CB and I really think he found his role on the team (should have been done as a freshman).
I agree on the Stoudermire assessment. He has playmaking ability on the offensive side of the ball, but he never seemed totally comfortable as a wide receiver.
Yeah, I am not 100% sure if Brew kept Stoudermire at WR out of neccesity or if he became enamored with his playmaking ability. He obviously was explosive with the ball in his hands (as seen on his KO returns), but he never made good adjustments to the ball, didn't look comfortable running routes and didn't have good hands.

Why is it that I get all giddy when I read these posts?

I'm still waiting for DiehardGopher to come back and give me the "staggering"ly exhaustive list of "the number of places people are wrong. And by people i mean dpodoll68." I still have yet to receive this "list".

Wills in an intersting case. Somehow his development slipped through the cracks (didn't lift weights until juco? really?) and so in development he is probably two or three years behind what he would be if properly/coached trained.

I think he will get drafted and crack a NFL roster somewhere.

MIP- "what you talkin bout Willis?"

Most improved "area" - pass protection!!!!!!!

I f you look where Wills was last yr. and where he is now, I don't know how anyone can consider anyone else for Most Improved. Most Valuable??? but most improved, definately. As for the NFL, he will play there, but whether he is drafted or signed as a free agent is a good guess. But the way he is working and improving, give him 2-3 yrs. and he will be a force if he doesn't eat himself out of the great opportunity he has.

Top Bottom