Moorehead State

Frod0

Reaction score
Is it gonna be on BTN later tonight or early tomorrow like the UMD game?

cmon people, its moorhead state!

they are about the same at UMD, they have 1 good post player and 1 lil guard that can shoot *(driscoll from dilworth g f)

should be a layup drill for the gophers.

MSU lost to NDSU by 16-18 (and thats after NDSU lost all 4 seniors)

Nope, it is Minnesota State University, Moorhead. Unofficially, the students there call it Bonehead State...or No Head State. Not the most challenging academic experience.

The name changed from Moorhead State to Minnesota State Moorhead in 2000. I spent 5 years there, from 99-04. Actually the school has a pretty decent academic reputation, but sucks at sports. Also, I never once heard the terms "Bonehead State or No Head State." Must've started after I graduated.

The name changed from Moorhead State to Minnesota State Moorhead in 2000. I spent 5 years there, from 99-04. Actually the school has a pretty decent academic reputation, but sucks at sports. Also, I never once heard the terms "Bonehead State or No Head State." Must've started after I graduated.

I guarantee you the students don't call it that. It sounds like something that someone who attends some other school might call Moorhead State. Actually, it sounds like something someone might make up on a message board.

picked to finish 11th in the nsic. they have 3 guys over 6'5". this will get ugly in a fast hurry.

Nope, it is Minnesota State University, Moorhead. Unofficially, the students there call it Bonehead State...or No Head State. Not the most challenging academic experience.

Interesting ... Graduated from there & never heard either of those. College is as challenging as you care to make it...Sounds like you're making sh$* up.... I enjoyed my time there.

MSUM aint bad, some cute girls up there too! never heard of those nickname's ever.

nelson hall is called the "beer can" shaped like one obviously. They do know how to party there, their parties start at 5-6pm and generally are done by 8-9pm so the over aggressive police dont bust them (hope I didnt let that cat out of the bag)

98-49 gophs

Interesting ... Graduated from there & never heard either of those. College is as challenging as you care to make it...Sounds like you're making sh$* up.... I enjoyed my time there.

The 70-71 Dragon BB team would have given the Gophers all they could handle that year. Berg, Rutherford, Colby, Williams and Barney. Coach Marv Skaar.

Top Bottom