MJ, KD, LeBron, Amir

They beat a 24-58 OKC by 50 points! Man those Thunder players must have really been mailing it in.

Right where Amir belongs:

Go Gophers!!
That is one heck of a list to end up on....if I was Amir I would get that blown up to poster size and framed for everyone to see. :)

The Thunder played only 6 guys which is unheard of in an NBA game.
That reminds me of the last game in the 2006 Wolves season (when I was still a fan) and we played Mark "Mad Dog" Madsen most of the game in attempt to lose and get a better draft pick.

He starts when Paul George doesn't play (injury/ rest), which has been frequent lately. They appear to prefer keeping Mann coming off the bench instead of moving him into George's starting spot.

Gotcha. I don't follow the NBA that closely. Still seems odd for him to play so much when George is out and then not play at all when he is back.
Hopefully he gets more clock next season because Clippers have him locked in for one more season

How many points does Amir get on Tuesday against the Twolves? Does he send MN to a must win game on Thursday?

How many points does Amir get on Tuesday against the Twolves? Does he send MN to a must win game on Thursday?
Well, I'd prefer the Wolves win. It is at home. They did rest the big dogs and Beverly took it upon himself to leave early so they should all be rested and ready. Paul George seems to be playing well. The Clippers have playoff experience.
I was hoping if I typed long enough I have an answer for the winner...ha no luck. Dunno...
I think Amir will have 7 points....hopefully in garbage time of a Wolves victory.

Well, I'd prefer the Wolves win. It is at home. They did rest the big dogs and Beverly took it upon himself to leave early so they should all be rested and ready. Paul George seems to be playing well. The Clippers have playoff experience.
I was hoping if I typed long enough I have an answer for the winner...ha no luck. Dunno...
I think Amir will have 7 points....hopefully in garbage time of a Wolves victory.
I suppose it depends on the Kawhi Leonard affect. Will he play or won't he?

Awesome to see. The work he has put in for over a decade is extraordinary.

Is there any network that Jim Jackson doesn’t work for? He seems to be everywhere. Thought he was a college guy.

Back to point. I think Amir got one minute of court time last night.

0 minutes last night vs the Wolves. I hope he signs somewhere he can play a little bit more

Didn't watch the game, but ESPN boxscore shows 0 minutes but a +/- of -3.

Didn't watch the game, but ESPN boxscore shows 0 minutes but a +/- of -3.
I watched some but fell asleep so I probably missed it, guessing he came in for one possession to play D and the Wolves hit a 3, then he got yanked at the next dead ball (end of quarter maybe?)

I watched some but fell asleep so I probably missed it, guessing he came in for one possession to play D and the Wolves hit a 3, then he got yanked at the next dead ball (end of quarter maybe?)
I figured something like that. Its just odd that in order to get a +/- there isn't time associated with it. I guess sort of like a pitcher having an ERA of infinity without recording an out giving up one run before being pulled. I think the Twins had a relief guy in the 90s for the first few games of the playoffs or something like that (but gave up quite a few runs before recording an out).

No big deal, either way he didn't get enough play and that's a shame. He's a damn good player.

With Paul George just testing positive for COVID, Coffey will play a big role in the Clippers making or missing the postseason tonight.

With Paul George just testing positive for COVID, Coffey will play a big role in the Clippers making or missing the postseason tonight.
Dang, I was just making some same game parlays and all the sudden MGM pulled the game. Guess now I know why.

Top Bottom