Misleading Commentary Regarding 9/10 Win Seasons

Would it be accurate to say Minnesotans love to complain?

we like to complain, but at the same time, we will also say "it could be worse."

after a big snow - "the roads are terrible today, but it could have been worse. we could have gotten a foot of snow instead of 8 inches."

I think it goes with the whole passive-aggressive thing.

If PJ reaches some goal and nobody else has for X years... I really just apply that to the modern era.

Murry and Co and everyone else, it was even a different game then so it's not those years I'm thinking of.

Kill era, Mason, etc ... those I'm thinking of.

If PJ reaches some goal and nobody else has for X years... I really just apply that to the modern era.

Murry and Co and everyone else, it was even a different game then so it's not those years I'm thinking of.

Kill era, Mason, etc ... those I'm thinking of.

I'll assume that I'm 'Murry', and I concur. :D

I've said it before: no need to compare this team with Gopher teams from the distant past. Check out post #9 in this thread. It's not a fair comparison to look at teams from a different era.

Instead, compare this year's team and record to teams in recent Gopher history. Also, compare the 2022 Gophers to other teams around the country this season. Most analytics seem to have the Gophers ranked in the 20s or 30s, nationally. That's a good place to start.

Last edited:

I'll assume that I'm 'Murry', and I concur. :D

Compare this year's team and record to teams in recent Gopher history, and compare the 2022 Gophers to other teams around the country this season. Most analytics seem to have the Gophers ranked in the 20s or 30s, nationally.
I mean... have you even TRIED to throw to the TE more?!!??!?

Top Bottom